Here is a current sheet of 12 best dividend yielding stocks from healthcare sector. The sector includes 602 stocks having a total market capitalization of more than USD 2.000 billion. The sector yield amounts to 2.4 percent and price to earnings ratio amounts to 19.51.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 4.54 percent while the average P/E ratio is 15.35. Price to sales ratio is 2.21 and price to book ratio 3.14. Total debt to assets ratio is 19.61. The operating margin amounts to 22.76 percent; net profit margin is 17.35 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 12 best dividend yielding healthcare stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
LZR, LLY, PMD, GSK, BMY, MRK, SNY, AVCA, PFE, ABT, NVS, MSA,
• Five Drug Store Retailer In Comparison
• 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
• Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
• 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
• Ken Fisher’s Current Investment Portfolio