Here is a current sheet of 14 domestic telecom service stocks with highest dividend yield. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 362 billion and offers investors a dividend yield of 5.9 percent.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 5.94 percent while the average P/E ratio is 35.75. Price to book ratio is 5.46 and price to sales ratio 2.07. Total debt to assets ratio is 40.79 whence an average return on equity of 24.26 percent is realized. The companies are working with an operating margin of 18.81 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 14 telecom service stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
CNSL, ALSK, FTR, WIN, CTL, WWVY, VZ, T, HTCO, CHT, BCE, Q, ATNI, SHEN
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth November 2010
• 8 Wireless Communication Stocks With Highest Dividend Yield
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010
• 9 High Yield Stocks From Service Sector
• 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends