Here is a current sheet of 20 application stocks with an operating margin of more than 20 percent. The sector contains 64 stocks and has a total market capitalization of USD 406 billion. The average dividend yield within the industry amounts to 1.5 percent and the average price to earnings ratio amounts to 16.6.
The average P/E ratio of my list is 22.50. Price to book ratio is 4.66 and price to sales ratio 5.01. Total debt to assets ratio is 13.17 whence an average return on equity of 29.04 percent is realized. The operating margin is 29.97 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table 20 software application stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
PWRD, MSFT, SWI, STV, MSCI, ORCL, CNIT, VRSN, PSOF, CA, TYPE, AMAP, BMC, NTWK, INTU, SAP, ADBE, CPWR, CTFO, JNGW
• 14 High Yield Telecom Service Stocks
• 9 Data Storage Stocks That Secure Your Portfolio
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010
• 11 High Margin Stocks With Attractive Dividend Yields
• 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends