Here is a current sheet of 9 department store concept stocks that are not uninteresting. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 197 billion and offers investors a dividend yield of 1.3 percent in average. The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 15.9.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 0.55 percent while the average P/E ratio is 38.61. Price to book ratio is 2.30 and price to sales ratio 0.48. Total debt to assets ratio is 28.22 whence an average return on equity of 3.08 percent is realized. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 9 department store concepts with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
TJX, KSS, M, JCP, SHLD, DDS, SKS, BONT, CPWM
• 14 High Yield Telecom Service Stocks
• 14 Restaurant Concepts That Give You A Lunch
• 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know
• Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio
• 11 High Yielding Growth Stocks