Here is a current sheet of 6 money center bank stocks that have a return on equity of more than 10 percent. The industry has a total market capitalization of USD 774 billion and offers a dividend yield for investors of 1.4 percent while the average return on equity amounts to 6.8 percent.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 2.90 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.94. Price to sales ratio is 3.40 and price to book ratio 2.64. The operating margin amounts to 27.68 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 17.56. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 6 money center bank stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
SAN, BAP, BNS, STD, MTU, RY, CM
• 10 Property and Casualty Insurance Stocks Paying Highest Industry Yield
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
• George Soros current Investment Portfolio
• 17 Asset Managers With Highest Dividend-Yield